Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

SEO in Nigeria

SEO in Nigeria

Most people automatically depend on Search Engines when searching for products and services, this is even more so since the proliferation of the Android OS, whose engine for search is (Considering Google owns Android). Even when they don't know what companies offer the services or products, they simply type the product in the search engine (like "housing agents in Nigeria" or "where to buy original Louis Vuiton shoes in Lagos"), and visit the top companies presented to them on Google, if you are not on the front page of Google, you loss customers to your competitors every single day.

Would you like your website on the front page of Google, contact us for further information about how we can optimize your website to make this happen.

Benefits of our Optimization Package

  1. Better ranking in Search Engine Result Pages (SERP), by consistently beating competition to higher placements on the following search engines:
    Google, Yahoo!, and MSN Search (Bing)
  2. Receive increased targeted traffic, sometimes double or triple your original traffic
  3. Increase the Click Through Rate (CTR) on your adverts
  4. Dramatically Improve your Return On Investment (ROI)
  5. Improve sales of your products
      Basic* Bronze SEO Package Silver SEO Package Gold SEO Package Dedicated SEO Package
Total No. of Keywords


10 15 20 More Than 25

3 Months

6 Months 9 Months 12 Months > 12 Months
Pricing $130 / month $208 / month $400 / month $750 / month $1,240 / month
Keyword / Website / Competitor Analysis
On Page Optimization
Off Page Optimization
SEO Work Reporting Monthly Monthly Monthly Weekly Weekly
Note :-
*All optimizations are targeted at the Nigerian Market, and contains “in Nigeria”
* We Guarantee top 10 placement on the search engines for selected keywords, that means your website will appear on the front page of the Search Engines for the keywords we are ranking for
* The above does not include the cost of any paid adverts (custom or PPC) or Internet based tools
* We accept a 70% down payment, and the remaining 30% after the first half of the exercise duration
* 100% ethical SEO Practices.
* No hidden costs involved.
* Search engine ranking delivery time may increase in view of the traffic on targeted keywords.
* SEO Plan may vary according to the requirement of client.

Frequently Asked Questions

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an optimization technique that ensures that your website ranks well on Search Engines when people search for your products or Services. We offer onsite SEO for new websites we are building, you can check out our webdesign services if you need to build a new website in Nigeria.
These are Search Engine Optimization techniques applied to your website itself, this includes increasing your website load speed, applying the right meta tags, using the right titles and headers, describing your images, robot file setups and a host of other things that need to be done on your website to instruct google on what to find interesting enough to rank you for.
Offsite SEO includes all the the optimization done on other web pages outside of your own website, and how these external pages link up to and describe your website. This is a bit harder than onsite SEO since the optimization is done on websites that do not belong to you.
Local Search Engine Optimization is the optimization that is done to target people searching for a product or service from a particular geographic location. This is the main Optimization we perform, because it is more effective targetting a key phrase like "Printers in Nigeria" than just "Printers"
SEO produces organic rankings on Search Engines, while SEM places sponsored rankings on the Search Engine. For SEO, you will pay SEO experts to optimize your page to rank on the front page, after which you might never need to make any other payment to remain on the front page, but this usually requires waiting for weeks to even months while the optimizer works and Google re-ranks. However, if you want your website to appear on the front page of Google immediately, you will put down a budget to spend on Google and pay an Ad manager for managing that Ad if you cannot manage it yourself, but your AD stops showing immediately you exhaust your budget.
We do not guarantee a number 1 ranking, though a lot of our clients end up with Number 1 ranking, what we do work towards is ensuring you come to the front page of the Serch Engine (Top 10), by the time we meet this goal, our contractual agreement with you would have been met, you can however extend the work indefinitely until the number 1 ranking is achieved and maintained